- FX MTM entries to BU
- Whitewater Review
- FX analysis and trade analysis for the month
- Update and Maintain tracker of all outstanding hedges
- Banking Bank Guarantees-application, coordination and follow up for issuance
- Bank admin-BMO
- Update IC loan tracker - follow up for missing documents
- Insurance Claims
- Update and maintain claims in Origami
- Processing of legal invoices in basware
- Assist in Insurance Renewals/allocation
- Preparation of Monthly JEs and loading to HFM
- Sweep Interest Calculations
- Plan and Forecasts
- Prepare Blackline reconciliation
- Review the Monthly PL and BS
- Cordinate with 3rd Party consultants for local tax and stat requirements
- Review payments requests
- Review Plan and Forecasts
- Approve Blackline Recon
- Adhoc requests from Corp Tax/consultants
- Bi-weekly calls with NL team to review SLA and performance
- Attend to escalations
- Quarterly calls with US managers of team members to review SLA and performance
- Ensure smooth functioning of the SSC
- Coordinating, monitoring and verifying progress of transactional processing performed by the team of associates.
- Using a dashboard with metrics for the various stages in the different transactional processes to assist in monitoring status and taking action on potential risks;
- Performing a Root Cause Analysis for issues encountered and take corrective actions;
- Contribute to and lead efforts to further improve processes in place;
- Define the goals and perform the yearly review of the associates, as well as less formal performance reviews and training needs with the team members during the year;
- Pro-actively monitor the progress on the points for improvement of your team members and provide instant feedback on the job when required;
- Support in the selection and hiring process of new associates for the FSSC-IN;
- Plan for and lead periodic meetings with the team;
- Weekly calls with the Finance Manager EMEA&I;
- Coaching of the team members on the job;
- Provide assistance in any transaction process as outlined in the SLA;
- Making sure the team operates in the best working conditions and has access to any application needed;
- Supporting role in providing answers to question raised by the organization;
- Point of contact and maintain relationships with in- and external stakeholders;
- CA/ Bachelors degree in Accounting/MBA Finance with 8+ years of experience.
- Demonstrated success in working with financial-related details. This could include job-related experience in treasury or accounting.
- Demonstrated computer skills, including proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and demonstrated success with other software tools of primary importance within other functional areas.
- Demonstrated ability to implement process change with an orientation toward continuous improvement.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Demonstrated customer service orientation will be required to be successful in this position.
- Person is required to work on a Europe shift (01.00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. IST)
- Valid Passport is a must and Valid US VISA preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, CA
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Corner Tree Consulting Private Limited
We partner with clients, primarily on following key areas:
Talent Acquisition & Contract Staffing
Training & Development
Core team is a strong mix of diverse industry & functional expertise from multiple domains e.g. IT, Analytics, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance & Risk Management, Retail, Supply Chain, E-commerce, Professional Consulting, Off-shoring and ITES etc.
Our diverse industry & domain understanding with prior experience from Delivery, Operations & Leadership, strongly an edge when delivering excellence to our clients & partnering in their success.
Recruiter Name:Mahesh Rao
Contact Company:Corner Tree Consulting Private Limited